Library Course Pages
What it is
Library Course Pages (LCPs) are customized web pages for a course that provide access to course readings/reserves, research tools and other library resources. Each LCP is created by a librarian and tailored to the instructional needs of the instructor. The LCP is easily accessible to students from MyUW or within Learn@UW.
Library course pages can include a large variety of library resources, including:
- Links to electronic reserves
- Lists of print materials on reserve at campus libraries
- Research tools, such as journal databases
- Tips and research techniques
- Refworks, used to format bibliographies
- Library staff contact information.
For more information about the features and advantages of LCPs, visit the Library Course Page website.